01 May 2006

M for Mmm.

I'd forgot about this until just a minute ago. I've been assigned the letter M, naturally.

1. Money, money, money, money ... MONEY - it makes the world go 'round.
2. Mommy - because, really, you if you've got M you gotta have Mom.
3. Monkey business - because life is just more fun that way.
4. Mmm - uh, that's me. And yeah, I'm that vain.
5. Minneapolis - it's where I live and where most of my friends are.
6. Minnesota Twins - because it's baseball done right.
7. Memories - if you spend your life making memories, you'll never be at a loss for a story.
8. Mammaries - uh .. because memories made me think of mammaries.
9. May - a fine, fine month in which to be born.
10. Mirth - because if you're not laughing at life, you're not doing it right.

4 Comments:

At 07:04, Blogger dawnmarie said...

hee. fantastic list, mmmakrie. good work.

 
At 19:27, Blogger Sarah said...

nice!!!

 
At 21:18, Blogger Rachel said...

i mmmiss mmmarkie.

 
At 15:53, Blogger Laura said...

Yeah, right, blame it on "memories." We all know better than that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home