09 March 2006

Yay babies!

Yay babies! My cousins are gonna be parents. And while this both thrills and frightens me, it also makes me a little sad. I've said, recently, that it's getting harder and harder to leave home when I go back. I think more and more about maybe moving back. God, not actually back home! But, you know, home-ish. Like closer to home. Although, Dad has some sort of rule that I can't move within a 300 mile radius, I think I could talk him into Austin. Mom never remembers where I live anyway, so she wouldn't mind. Neesie? I dunno. I think she has something like an 1100 mile radius that she'd want me to live outside.

But, then, there's the people here. Great friends. Like family, really, except that they wouldn't care if I lived next door and they think I'm funny. So ... not like my family but like family, you know? I'd miss them. A lot. But ... I dunno.

Oh! Hell, sorry, I got off track. Congrats to Tom and Duh! I just hope NewBaby golfs better than Tom....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home