03 November 2005

Move over Madame Cleo

Something I didn't mention about Las Vegas. On Saturday night, I had this wierd feeling that I was going to run into my cousin. I kept looking for her. I can't explain it. Well, I just got off the phone with her. She was at THE SAME CLUB on THE SAME NIGHT and we didn't run into each other. How wierd is that? I'm a little freaked out about it. Though, I'm more bummed that I didn't call her or run into her. Sad but still kinda freaky.

For my next trick, the powerball numbers for Saturday are 1, 3, 28, 45, and 58 and the powerball is 27. Remember me if you win.

It could happen.

1 Comments:

At 18:57, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was just about to email you to tell you that she was in vegas the same weekend. guess you knew, and shame on you for not calling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home