26 October 2005

Let the countdown begin ...

Well, as usual lately, I couldn't sleep. So, I'm almost all packed. I got the laundry done. Oh, yeah, and the Astros ripped the heart right out of me. No, that's not entirely true. When Astacio gave up the go ahead home run, it's more like ... it's more like my heart just ripped itself right out of my chest. Kind of like that scene in Alien where the alien baby comes charging out of that guy's stomach. Yeah, like that. So, anyway, now I've got some cleaning to do. I need to get my hair cut. Run some final errands. Get over to the office and get my time card turned in for the week. Wash some dishes. Make a double batch of salsa. Volleyball is at 6:30 tonight. Crap! I've got to go!

But, before I do, let's see ... by this time tomorrow ... doing the math ... carry the one ... square root of pi ... conjugate the 7 ... count the decimal places ... it'll be a little before 11 am Las Vegas time. Yeah, I'll probably be sitting on the patio at the Bellagio having drinks. Judging from past years, that means we'll have so much fun I'll need to ... uh .. need a ... "nap" around 3 pm or so. Ok, I gotta run.

JUST like the movie Alien. Honest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home