25 October 2005

Dammit

Well, I don't know if the audio posts are going to happen. I've been testing by changing settings around and calling the audioblogger.com number but nothing's ever posted. I suppose I could break down and send them an e-mail. But then, that would require, you know, effort. Although, I suppose with all the effort I've put into it thus far, you know, call, cuss, post, check, repeat. Well, what's an e-mail?

I think my internal clock is already on Boxer Rebellion time. I'm having trouble getting to sleep before 5 am and I'm sleeping until noon or so. Perfect. Hopefully, this year there won't be any inflatable roommates making the rounds. However, I'd be perfectly content to repeat my 7am drunk dialing performance if I can repeat the same phrase... "I won a thousand f***ing dollars!" and have it be true. I'd really rather not have a repeat my routine for taking off my shoes that morning, though. The one where I put my feet in the air and push the shoes offof my feet. I bet, that's really how Sir Isaac Newton discovered gravity. He was tanked, went to take off his shoes that way, and when they crashed down on his head, smacking him square between the eyes, he had a eureka! moment. Apple tree, my ass.

Yep. I bet that's really how it happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home